4.7.06

Church Website Help


Do you have a question about your Church’s website, structure, purpose, relations that you would like to hear my opinion? Does it seem like I am beating around the bush and not getting specific to your situation? I would love to change that and discuss concrete examples and situations. In order to make more practical work I am freely giving out an email address where you can personally ask me questions. I work best when I am reflecting off a situation and I also believe that the person will be able to get more understanding and ideas if it wasn’t just me spitting out a monologue. After I read them, I will reply to you in email and also will post the discussion on this site so that more people can potentially be helped by it (Of course excluding personal info).
Miracles@songevolution.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home